Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Watch the best comedy of 2009 - The Hangover



I decided my first review to be on a film that is new and I really enjoyed watching. Since I saw the trailer of that movie I knew it will be hilarious but it ended to be more than that. It was the best comedy I have watched recently. Directed by Todd Phillips Starring: Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Justin Bartha,Heather Graham,Jeffrey Tambor Doug is about to be married after few days to Tracy, so his friends- Phill, a school teacher, Stu, a dentist with a strict and cheating girlfriend, and Doug's future brother-in-law Alan - take him to Las Vegas to spend the best bachelor party there is, but soon it becomes a disaster. In the morning, waking up in the middle of a wrecked apartment, with a tiger and a baby in it, Phill, Stu (who is missing a tooth by the way) and Alan discover that their friend Doug is missing and they don''t remember anything from last night. Trying to find their lost friend they get involved in hilarious situations, which discover their last night experiences, but they soon understand that they might not be in time for the wedding.
Director: Todd Phillips
Writers: Jon Lucas, Scott Moore
Stars: Zach Galifianakis, Bradley Cooper and Justin Bartha




Watch now on movie2k.to (*Unrated*)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's one of my favorite comedy movies and I'm glad that they've made this as a series. I always look forward on their trips that always turn out to be a great disaster and how they were able to solve it in a very funny way.

Australia Movies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.